If you’re looking for fun things to do when you have no friends, let me put you on.
Making good friends is hard, and real people who match your energy are hard to find.
If you want to have fun alone, you need to accept this reality instead of stopping yourself from doing the things you want to do, just because you feel like doing fun activities alone will be awkward.
You also don’t have to feel bad because you have no friends, and never let anyone make you feel like vibing alone is something you shouldn’t do.
Don’t Stop Yourself From Having Fun Alone.
I used to force myself to hang out with toxic people simply because the world made me feel like having fun alone was a sad thing and impossible.
If you can relate to this and feel like keeping unavailable or fake friends around to have fun, girl, don’t do it. It’s not worth it.
It is incredibly exhausting and damaging to your mental health, and sometimes these people keep you from moving forward in life.
Don’t force any friendships, and don’t be so hard on yourself. Start having fun alone instead of waiting for other people to make your life more fun.
If you’re in a situation where you don’t have any friends or are looking for fun things to do alone, I got you.
I put together this list of fun things to do alone when you have no friends, just for you. Hopefully, these ideas will spice up your life.
61 Fun Things To Do Alone When You Have No Friends
1. Go to an art gallery
2. Learn a new language
3. Read an interesting book
4. Discover new Youtubers
5. Take yourself on a date
6. Have a self-care day
7. Try a new recipe
8. Start a Chloe Ting workout challenge
9. Read webtoons
10. Learn a TikTok dance
11. Buy your dream skincare products
12. Watch the sunset while listening to your favorite playlist
13. Watch aesthetic vlogs on Youtube
14. Cover a song cause why not?
15. Go for a drive
16. Time block your entire week because you got your life together
17. Start a Youtube channel
18. Start watching Korean dramas. PS: You’ll be obsessed
19. Tour your favorite city virtually with Drive & Listen
20. Rewatch your favorite TV show
21. Catch the sunrise
22. Find your aesthetic and incorporate it into your everyday life
23. Organize your life with the Notion App
24. Make journaling a habit
25. Give your room a cute makeover
26. Create a vision board
27. Buy your dream closet
28. Learn a cute makeup look
29. Sell your old clothes
30. Create your dream morning routine
31. Paint something
32. Recreate Pinterest meals for the whole day
33. Make a scented candle.
34. Start a relaxing night routine
35. Watch self-improvement videos on YouTube to level up your life
36. Write some poetry
37. Recreate a cute hairstyle
38. Style your not so cute clothes
39. Make your Instagram aesthetic
40. Take bomb pictures of yourself
41. Buy a plant and take care of it
42. Create a mood playlist
43. Plan your dream trip
44. Read about something you want to get better at
45. Watch some TikTok
46. Frame affirmations you need to hear
47. Get your nails done
48. Discover a new Podcast
49. Write yourself a love letter
50. Enjoy a staycation
51. People watch
52. Plan for your dream life
53. Tie-dye a sweater
54. Spend time with your family
55. Bake cookies
56. Go window shopping
57. Start a jewelry collection
58. Get a pet
59. Dye your hair a different color
60. Organize your workspace to make it aesthetic
61. Go to cute cafes alone
In addition to developing a healthy relationship with yourself, having fun alone is a perfect way to know yourself more.
Don’t depend on other people to have fun in life; start having a good time alone with these 61 fun ideas.
How will you be having fun alone after reading these 61 ideas? Let me know in the comment section below.
Want to get back to this list? Save this on Pinterest!